DDx Pancreatic Tumors
- Ductal Adenocarcinoma (MAJORITY)
- Serous cystic tumors
- Mucinous cystic tumors
Posted 03/30/17 09:05:24 AM by Ying Liu
Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung
- 30% of NSCLC
- Located centrally in larger bronchi
- More common in men than women
- Strongly associated with smoking
Posted 03/30/17 09:06:14 AM by Ying Liu
- Need tissue to test for driver mutations (EGFR/ALK/ROS1) but is less common in SCC
- Test for PDL-1
- Firstline treatment in metastatic disease is traditional chemotherapy (platinum doublet) vs. Immunotherapy (PD-1 inhibitor) depending on co-morbidities and functional status.
Posted 03/30/17 09:11:14 AM by Ying Liu
For further reading...
Posted 03/30/17 09:10:02 AM by Ying Liu
Created by Christopher Kelly
Know a hypochondriac? Get them the best-selling book 'AM I DYING?!: A Complete Guide to Your Symptoms, and What to Do Next'
The information on the website does not constitute official guidelines except where explicitly stated.
It is not meant to replace the advice of a health professional.