DDx Pancreatic Tumors
- Ductal Adenocarcinoma (MAJORITY)
- Serous cystic tumors
- Mucinous cystic tumors
Posted 03/30/17 09:05:24 AM by Ying Liu
Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung
- 30% of NSCLC
- Located centrally in larger bronchi
- More common in men than women
- Strongly associated with smoking
Posted 03/30/17 09:06:14 AM by Ying Liu
- Need tissue to test for driver mutations (EGFR/ALK/ROS1) but is less common in SCC
- Test for PDL-1
- Firstline treatment in metastatic disease is traditional chemotherapy (platinum doublet) vs. Immunotherapy (PD-1 inhibitor) depending on co-morbidities and functional status.
Posted 03/30/17 09:11:14 AM by Ying Liu
For further reading...
Posted 03/30/17 09:10:02 AM by Ying Liu
Created by Christopher Kelly
The information on the website does not constitute official guidelines except where explicitly stated.
It is not meant to replace the advice of a health professional.