- Inflammatory condition involving the small/medium arteries of hands/feet
- Strongly linked to tobacco and more common in men; smoking cessation can improve outcomes
Posted 02/17/17 04:44:51 PM by Adam Faye
- Malar Rash
- Discoid Rash
- Oral ulcers
- Renal Disorder
- Neurologic Disorder
- Hematologic Disorder (Hemolytic Anemia, Leukopenia, Lymphopenia, Thrombocytopenia)
- Immunologic Disorder (+ Anti-DNA or Anti-Sm)
Posted 02/17/17 04:49:49 PM by Adam Faye
Churg Strauss - characterized by:
- Migratory Pulmonary Infiltrates
- Purpuric skin rash
- Mononeuritis Multiplex - painful, asymmetric, sensory/motor peripheral neuropathy involving noncontiguous nerve trunks
Posted 02/17/17 04:56:12 PM by Adam Faye
Created by Christopher Kelly
Know a hypochondriac? Get them the best-selling book 'AM I DYING?!: A Complete Guide to Your Symptoms, and What to Do Next'
The information on the website does not constitute official guidelines except where explicitly stated.
It is not meant to replace the advice of a health professional.